Saturday, February 09, 2008

But If You Follow These, There's No Movie!

This had me chuckling the whole way. Below are some of my favorite examples of the 100 tips to becoming a successful egomaniacal self-serving tyrant.

How To Be A Successful Evil Overlord
I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions of the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people oriented position.

I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.

One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: This also applies to passwords.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: