Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Like The Way This Guy Thinks


HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF

The twisted side of my sense of humor found most of the items on this list pretty darned funny. In particular number 32:
Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."

Given some of the people I work with, this isn't that hard to pull off.

I think this list could definitely be expanded. For example:

  • Start every conversation with "Can I ask you a question" and before you hear a response, ask it.
  • Pretend the person in front of you has a piece amount of lint on their shoulder and insist on removing it for them.
  • Take a cup of water into a bathroom stall, and wait for someone to enter the one next to you. When they do, make a large groaning sound, a grunt, then toss the water on the floor at their stall.
Got a suggestion for the list? Drop it in a comment.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: